15.6.08

Goings on

I haven't posted in a while. Things have been buzy. I have completed my term on the local school committee and look forward to retirment from elective office. I am embarking on a cable access/World Wide Web political talk show, which will air on June 30th at 6:30pm in Longmeadow, MA and be posted at JeroldDuquette.org shortly thereafter. The show will include commentary and analysis of local, state, and national politics from a political scientist's perspective.

The show is called "Put Up Your Duqs" and I hope it will be informative, educational and entertaining - we'll see. Anyone with suggestions, ideas, etc please do not hesitate to send them to me. You can include them in comments about this post or email me at jeroldduquette@comcast.net.

Also of interest to some, I have written a post about an incident in Longmeadow that illustrated a troubling aspect of contemporary American attitudes about politics that you can read at longmeadowbuzz.blogspot.com.

PUYD Promo #1

No comments: